Stage 1 Multimedia B
Subject Name: Multimedia B
Level: Stage 1
Learning Area: Business, Enterprise and Technology
This course develops focuses on developing a detailed knowledge of the effective use of multimedia. It looks at advanced techniques and a more detailed understanding of issues and processes used. Students negotiate several activities and focus points within this course and have a more individualized and specialised course content.
Students investigate media used for marketing companies, graphic designers filming companies. They design and create different media for different audiences including any areas of their choice covered within the year 10 Digital Technology course.
Within this course a larger focus of user interaction, good design principles and life cycles of information will be covered as well as an investigation and analysis of issue within this industry.
Areas covered are such things as:
• Marketing techniques
• Device specific analysis and management techniques
• Photo editing
• Desktop publishing
• Stop motion and Claymation
• Special effects working with audio and video
• Website construction
• Programming eg. application analysis and development
• Multimedia presentations
• Audio / Video editing
• Device specific software analysis and use
• User friendly Interactive platforms and interfaces
• Camera and filming techniques eg. Panning
• Green screen use in film making
• Game making
• User friendly user Interface implementation
• Phone App development
• Skills and Application tasks – Practicals, Class Tasks 40%
• Folio – Research Task, Issue Task, Investigation,
Devising and Evaluating Task 20%
• Product – Group and Individual 40%
Length: One Semester.
SACE Attainment: 10 Credits.
Delivery Mode: Onsite, face to face.
Costing: USB Flash Drive is recommended for backup purposes.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self