Reception to Year 6
The curriculum is designed to:
• Develop an interest in learning and the desire to achieve personal excellence in all curriculum areas.
• Provide a challenging and supportive learning environment through the integration of additional programs e.g. Early Intervention programs.
• Provide sound expertise in the General Capabilities.
• Develop an understanding of the world around us.
• Focus on the five key values: Courtesy, Caring, Cooperation, Respect and Responsibility.
Students from Reception to year 6 study the Australian Curriculum including:
• The Arts (Visual Arts, Media Arts, Drama, Music and Dance)
• Health and Physical Education
• Technologies (Digital and Design & Technologies)
• Humanities and Social Sciences (History, Geography, Civics & Citizenship, Economics & Business)
• Science (including Agriculture)
• Languages (Japanese in 2016)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self